Welcome to Dr. Schlussel - West Orange, NJ
We provide Expert Eye Exams and Eye Care Services
Our West Orange, New Jersey office provides comprehensive eye care in a private setting. Dr. Alan Schlussel's extensive experience combined and highly qualified staff ensure that your eyecare and eyewear needs are addressed.
Q&A with Dr. S
Dr. Schlussel Answers Your Eyecare Questions
If I wear contact lenses should I have an up to date backup pair to wear when my eyes get irritated?
Yes. It’s very important for Contact Lens wearers to have a pair of glasses to wear one or 2 days a week when their eyes are bothering them. This can prevent more serious eye infections that are caused from excessive contact lens usage.
Patient Starting Points:
- Meet Our West Orange Eye Doctor
- See Insurance plans we accept at Dr. Schlussel's West Orange office
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases like cataracts and diabetic retinopathy and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
- Listen to Dr. Schlussel's Latest EyeCare Radio Show
- Check us out on Google+ here
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is “Eye Injury Prevention Month” in the USA and “Eye Health Month” in Canada
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Sep 9, 2014 - Eyecare Radio Show, September 7, 2014: Computer Vision Syndrome
In his latest radio blog, Dr.Cchlussel offers some easy tips on how to prevent CVS in your kids More »
- Mar 21, 2014 - Listen to Dr. Schlussel's next Eyecare Radio Show, Monday March 31 @ 8:00 pm
- Dec 19, 2013 - New News Item
- Dec 19, 2013 - Keeping your Eyes Safe in a Digital World
BlogTalkRadio show about Digital Eye Strain More »
- Dec 10, 2013 - Fun Holiday Gifts That Are GOOD for Children's Vision
- Oct 2, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »