Interested in working in optometry in West Orange, New Jersey?Professional Eye Care of West Orange is always looking for exceptional candidates to join our amazing team. If you enjoy caring for people, learning about the healthcare industry, and working in a fast-paced, fun environment, please send us your resume!
Here are our open positions below
- Front Desk Position (Part-Time)
- Optometric, Ophthalmic Assistant
Optometric Assistant in West Orange, NJ private optometrist office.
Looking for energetic optometric, ophthalmic assistants for established professional West Orange, NJ private practice.
- Minimum 1 year working in a medical office.
- Willing to train the right person.
- Experience with electronic records preferred.
- The right candidate will work alongside our staff helping out in the Optical dispensary, front desk, performing pre-testing and assisting in dry eye treatments.
- Great interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Great working atmosphere.
Please apply with your CV if you think you are the right candidate for any of the above positions. Please do not call or come in to the practice regarding open positions or your resume submission. Our selection process can take weeks or more, so we will reach out to the candidates on file when time allows.